Self Assessment is often thought of as only being a requirement for individuals that work for themselves, however you may still be required to file a return if:

  • You are self-employed
  • You are a company director
  • Your annual income is over £100,000
  • You have income from savings, investment or property
  • You need to claim expenses or reliefs
  • You or your partner receive Child Benefit and your income is over £50,000
  • You are 65 and receive a reduced age-related allowance
  • You receive income from overseas
  • You have income from trusts, settlements and estates
  • You have Capital Gains Tax to pay

If you think you might need to complete a Self assessment return, please contact us

PBT Accountancy Limited - Self Assessment